mFI data collection (RATI)
All credit institutions are obliged to provide statistical data to the Bank of Finland. Small credit institutions can be granted derogations. Such credit institutions are required to submit statistical data on a quarterly basis.
Consolidated data collection (KOTI)
The KOTI data is used by BIS to compile statistics on international banking activity. The latest statistics releases can be found here. KOTI reporters are MFIs that fulfil the Bank of Finland’s criteria for obligation to report statistical data under KOTI data collection. The Bank of Finland informs the MFIs of their reporting obligation.
Other reporting-related documents
- Reporting service DCS2, instructions (PDF)
- Terminology, version 1.0 published 17 July 2009 (PDF)
- Timetable for reporting minimum reserves 2022 (PDF)
- Timetable for reporting minimum reserves 2023 (PDF)
- RATI Reporting Calendar 2022 (PDF)
- RATI Reporting Calendar 2023 (PDF)
- KOTI Reporting Calendar 2022 (PDF)
- KOTI Reporting Calendar 2023 (PDF)
- Statistics Finlands classification service
- BIS consolidated banking statistics: explanation of the data structure definitions