Five times a year, the Bank of Finland holds a press conference on the occasion of the publication of the Bank of Finland Bulletin. In addition, representatives of the media are invited to other information meetings when pertinent.
The Bank's experts are available to the media for interviews, and as sources of background information. Please address any requests for interviews to the Bank of Finland's Communications.
Contact information for Communications
- Elisa Newby, Head of Communications, tel. +358 9 183 2632
- Iina Lario, Head of Stakeholder Engagement, tel. +358 9 183 2689
- Richard Brander, Senior Communications Specialist, tel. +358 9 183 2206
- Eeva Kristiina Lahtinen, Communications Specialist, tel. +358 9 183 2908
- Kaisa Tykki, Communications Assistant, tel. +358 9 183 2628
Personal email addresses have the following format: email@example.com.
The email address of Communications is info[at]bof.fi.
Press conference attendees are kindly requested to register in advance with the Bank of Finland's Communications. A link to the registration form for each conference is available under the Bank of Finland's events calendar.
Please note that a press card or equivalent and an identity card must be presented on request.
Please contact Communications if you wish to join our media mailing list, either by email to info[at]bof.fi or by getting in touch with the Head of Communications or Communications Officers (see contact details above). Also indicate which medium you represent.